Cloud technologies as a future of electronics usageFebruary 26th, 2018
The future of electronic usage lies in the cloud technologies. Expectations are that by 2020 the popularity and usage of the cloud will grow significantly. The reasons are many, but the main ones are that cloud based equivalents are much more flexible, cost-efficient and easier to use. More than 90% of the leading entrepreneurs have already transferred their companies to the cloud.
The cloud is becoming an essential part of IT infrastructures
This is due to the following advantages it provides:
- Instant and easy system and security updates provided by the cloud service provider
- Unmatched storage and scalability to meet the growing demands for keeping and accessing the increasing data volumes
- Cost-efficiency from cutting down on costs for hardware, software and staff due to the fact that cloud service providers offer the hardware, software and services needed for the upkeep of the IT systems and security.
- Unmatched versatility – the cloud offers users to share, save, access and work with folders and files from anywhere around the world using just about any device.
The main reasons to take your business to the cloud include:
- Software and hardware will become separate
More businesses are relying on their cloud-based CRM, PSA, ERP and HR systems stored on remote servers to automate and run their businesses. This means that they use and access software which is stored “somewhere else – far away” and that the data passes through various different filters before reaching the computer or other hardware used.
- Modular software will increase its impact
The development and increasing complexity of the programs used requires the adoption of new ways of system thinking. This includes development and implementation of various different modules which can be stored in the cloud, or on different servers which can reduce the cost of the software due to the smaller fees for storing individual modules or components on different cloud service servers.
- Low power chips will reduce the prices for cloud based storage
The wide variety of low power chips available on the market will allow the use of processors with lower power consumption for processing the data.
- Ensuring data security will become imperative
Due to the growing data security requirements the actual physical access to data servers and data centers will become even more limited as well. Protection including entering the premises with electronic keys, fingerprints or other biometric scanning are just some of the measures which are already being taken.
- The cloud will help consumers save money
Software is becoming more standardized in order to be compatible with more applications and to be used quickly and easily by more people which allows for better communication within and between companies. Also, cloud computing can change the actual production cycle which will force manufacturers to improve their production and offer it at a better price as well. This will make consumers richer and happier with the products they buy.
In conclusion: the cloud is the core for the transformation of digital business
It enables the development of various digital transformation projects by offering the necessary speed and scale for it. It allows for faster execution and better decision making. More investments and organizations are becoming “cloud-only”. Also, a growing number of organizations outsource their IT and cloud activities to reliable cloud partners.Now you have the information you don't want to order. Guys check out our brand new video presentations