The importance of pre-planning for successful mobile app developmentJune 17th, 2016
For successful mobile application development, it is crucial to have a very well structured concept and plan for the mobile software development process. Plus, it is important to strictly adhere to the pre-approved plan and concept, so that no time and effort is lost in examining and working on deviating ideas, which can also lead to a final mobile app which has nothing to do with the initial concept.
The main questions you should be asking when pre-planning a mobile app product
The most important questions you should start asking yourself in the pre-planning stages are: what your expectations are, how the app will work and how can it be useful to users. It is very important that the answers to these questions are communicated with and discussed in detail with the actual mobile app makers. During the pre-planning stages, you should also be planning the budget, the mobile app development cost, as well as the timeline and the goals of the app making process. This too should be discussed with the mobile app development team.
The key points of pre-planning in the mobile app development process are:
- Formulate e short and yet exact description of what your mobile app will be and do.
- Talk to your target customers, do surveys, organize discussions online and offline to determine what they expect from this app, and what they would buy or not.
- Look at the competitive apps, look at their functionality, their main features and the reviews and ratings by tech publications and by customers for them.
- Don’t be afraid of engaging in some brainstorming with your partners, the mobile app makers and other persons of interest. The more minds and views you put together – the more ideas for improving the mobile app you can come up with.
- Summarize the results of the research, the brainstorming and discussions and compare them to the initial concept from point 1. Are you happy with the result? Has the concept improved, or has it gone in a completely different direction than you first intended? Is this a good or a bad thing? These are just a few of the questions you should be asking yourself at this point.
- Turn your main ideas into an easy-to understand and follow flowchart, which should include: the concept and functionalities of the mobile app, the budget, deadlines, the steps of the development process, the people responsible for each process and stage, etc.
Why hire an experienced mobile application development team?
If you have a brilliant idea for a mobile app and you are still unsure about how to actually make it happen, you can always contact one of the best mobile app development companies to help you with the important pre-planning, as well as with the actual mobile app development process. Best Toolbars has extensive experience in the development of a wide range of iOS, Android and Window Phone mobile apps for its clients. The Company adopts a personal approach with each customer, and can work within the customer’s budget and deliver unique and cost effective apps in short deadlines. Best Toolbars can help you from the pre-planning stage to the final stage of app development.
If you have a question about our services, do not hesitate to send us a message.Now you have the information you don't want to order CRM Software — Customer experience feedback