Internet videos as a marketing tool – efficient or not?June 18th, 2018
There is no doubt that online videos used for marketing are the number one internet marketing tool at the moment.
According to statistics from Wyzowl, in 2018 81% of all businesses are using video content as part of their marketing strategy. And 99% of them will continue using it in the future. From the remaining 19% that are not using video yet, 67% are planning on implementing it in 2018.
The video marketing revolution is ongoing and is overtaking the world
If you are asking yourself why that is, here are several simple explanations:
- Video combines visual and auditory senses in one. These two senses – movement and noise are much more likely to capture one’s attention than let’s say an AdSense ad or a static banner on a website. Our brains are also programmed to remember about 95% of a video message as compared to just 10% when it is read.
- Video encompasses all the different content types. It can contain music, text, links, images, and This makes it the absolute king of all contents.
- Everybody loves video. Videos are much easier to digest and understand which makes them superb storytellers. Marketers are using videos more than ever because they have realized how much easier it is to grab the attention of the viewer with a captivating video. Plus, today with social media it is so much easier to reach more viewers via a video which is 1200% more likely to be shared and thus promoted to a huge audience as compared to any other content form.
- Videos build up trust. Trust is the basis of all sales and conversions. By building trust in your product, service or brand, you will not only increase your sales, but you will also increase the number of loyal customers. A well-made video can ignite the emotions and engage the users in a way that they will want to share it with others on their social media pages, or via messages or email. People today are also quite wary of online fraud and being cheated when shopping online, so a video showing the product and presenting it in conversational form can do wonders for building up the trust and eliminating the fear of being cheated.
- The statistics about video marketing speak for themselves. Statistics show that users are spending 88% more time on websites which contain videos and that 97% of them are more likely to make a purchase based on a video. The numbers also show that adding a product video to the website can increase the conversion rates by a whopping 80% and that 74% of the people who see a video presenting a product are likely to go ahead and purchase it. 83% of the businesses that are using videos for marketing purposes claim that it is providing them with a good ROI.
So, if you are still asking yourself whether it is worth investing in video as part of your marketing strategy – stop wondering, and get those cameras rolling right away. You will soon be seeing the results of your effort and of your investment!Now you have the information you don't want to order. Guys check out our brand new video presentations