Full-time position (1 position available)
Location: Alexandria, VA
- Manage software product lines: gather product requirements and scopes, define new products, communicate with customers on improvements and needs of Toolbar Studio Inc.;
- Suggest new products to be added to company’s product portfolio and ensure that creation of such products is possible with given technological and human resources;
- Discuss new products and projects with board of directors to make final resolution on whether or not to release funds to finance each particular project;
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and evaluate hypothesis about new major features for the existing products and new solutions;
- Through Marketing Director, guide and coordinate marketing team to ensure ongoing marketing efforts aimed at promotion of company’s products;
- Develop and implement an approach to measure returns and to analyze effectiveness of marketing initiatives in terms of profitability and market share;
- Review and analyze monthly reports prepared by sales manager and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement;
- Evaluate effectiveness of the sales team performance and run projects to optimize sales process; Organize escalation of technical problems to outsourced support teams and coordinate communications with them;
At least 12 months of proven experience in Computer Science, Information Science, Software development field. Min. BS in Computer Science, Information Science, Software development, all related.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com