Cashback Browser Add-onsIncreasing customer engagement is just one reason firms like yours choose us to help develop cashback browser add-ons. Unlike many other solutions that exist on the market, we will provide you with full source code of your solution, so you'll keep your destiny in your hands. We request no royalties or any recurring fees, you pay only for development.
Key Benefits of Working with Besttoolbars
- You own the source code of the add-on, so you fully control your business. You can maintain your add-on with your in-house development team, or you can use us as an extension to your development team.
- Our solution is cross browser and works on all major browsers: IE, FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera. This helps you to maximize the audience coverage.
- No royalties, or recurring license costs. You pay for development as you go.
- Our vast experience in building cashback add-ons and knowledge of best practices in that field allows us to make valuable suggestions to your business.
Cashback Browser Add-on Standard FeaturesWhile powerful in their own right, including further functionality and additional features is proven to boost user engagement. Each of these popular features can be included with all of Besttoolbars developed add-ons:
Cashback Notification Slider
- Live cashback notifications reminds your users that they will get cashback at the exact time they visit the merchant website
- The live cashback notification makes it quick and easy for the user to enable the cashback affiliate link with the click of a button on the slider, helping to increase the conversion rate
Search Engine Results Page InjectionThere're billions of web searches conducted every month. Our solutions ensures that your brand is continually promoted as your users keep searching on the web.
- Search results page injection means your icon will be displayed next to relevant listings on major search engines such as Google. This immediately alerts the user that they can get cashback from you for purchasing on these sites.
- Studies show that icons next to search results help users to make a decision regarding merchant choice much quicker.
- The injection can also display messages, telling the user how much of a cashback they can get from the merchant.
- You can display information from your user's profile in a menu pop-up of the browser add-on. It can be the amount of cashback earned so far.
- Or a list of special deals available right now.
- You also can use this area to display dynamic notifications to your user.
Single all-browser installerWhile you can deploy your add-ons to official browser web stores, we can build a single installer which makes distribution of your add-on even easier. Our research has shown that a single silent installer increases both user take up levels and user engagement with your coupons.
- With a single silent installer, the user runs a single .exe file to install the add-on across all major browser platforms (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera) available on the user's computer. Zero interaction is required by the user.
- Having the silent single installer, you can bundle it with some third party software to distribute the add-on.
- Our statistics show that audience coverage is increased by an average of 72% - 95% when browser add on development includes cross-browser publication. This makes a single all-browser installer a very powerful tool that can be used to increase your add-ons success from day one.
More than 7000 companies use Besttoolbars solutions:
Contact us today to get a quote for your Cashback add-on
Or call us: +1-703-881-3167